Sunday, August 15, 2010

A day at the lake

Yesterday Kierra, Jaxon and I were able to spend the day at Echo Lake. We have some friends in our ward who invited our family to go boating with them for the day. Unfortunately, we couldn't leave Jenny all day so Dale stayed home with her and the rest of the kids. (Jadon was at a Young Men's boating activity) We had a great time! There were 5 families with their kids there so Kierra and Jaxon had a great time playing with all the kids.



I got to take the kids out on a waverunner and ride in a 3 person tube behind the boat. Once Jaxon got the nerve up to go, we had a lot of fun. Since there were so many people there, we each only got a few rides on the boat but we had a lot of fun just hanging out together, having dinner and getting wet! I felt really bad that the rest of my family wasn't there because they would have had a great time. Hopefully we'll get the chance to go again.

No comments: