Friday, August 13, 2010

15 years!

Yesterday Dale and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary! It is so hard to believe it has already been that long. When we got married, we had a wedding video made that we had playing at our reception. For our Anniversary, I decided that I would make a continuation video as a present to Dale. It was so much fun to go back through 15 years of pictures and remember all the wonderful times that we have had together. I find it interesting that it's the good times we remember the most. We have had struggles and bad times in the last 15 years, but it's the special times together that are more prominent in our minds. It was so fun to watch the video together. Someday I might be able to watch it without getting a tear in my eye. I am so thankful for all that I have. I have a wonderful caring husband who has always spoiled me. He has always taken care of our family and he LOVES his kids almost as much as I do! I feel very lucky for the type of relationship we have. We get along and enjoy being together. I am looking forward to the next 15 years together!


1 comment:

Cory & Holly said...

WOW!! I can't believe it's been that long. You both look so young.