Today was Kierra's first day of her last year in Elementary school. She was so excited to go back to school. She was getting bored at home and was happy to be with her friends again. It was fun to see the big smile on her face when she got to school this morning, especially when she met up with all her friends.
What she was most excited about is that she gets to be in the same class with her cousin, Kamry, this year. In past years we have kept them in different classes on purpose. We decided we would let them have their last year in elementary together. Kierra is so excited about spending so much time with her. I had to take Jake's backpack to school today because he forgot it. I found out Kierra was at lunch at the time I brought it so I went in to say hi to her. It was so fun to see her sitting at a table full of girls and they were all laughing and having a great time together. I think she's going to have an awesome year as a 6th grader!
No comments:
Post a Comment