
Today I went out to lunch with all my siblings and my parents to celebrate Mother's Day. My brother, Paul, lives in Georgia and he was here for a few days so it was great to be able to have him there.

We had a great time together. We ate yummy food and laughed a lot. I can't remember the last time we did something like this. We sometimes have adults only dinners so spouse are invited but this time it was just the 5 siblings. It was fun to reminisce about our childhood. Apparently, I'm the only one in the family who doesn't love meatloaf. Weird! I hope we can do this again sometime!
1 comment:
It was a great afternoon. I'm sure it will be in dad's top 10 for the year. Hopefully we can do it again. Will you email me the pictures, please?
Post a Comment