
I was so happy when I woke up this morning to see the sun shining. I couldn't believe it wasn't raining (or snowing) and I was so excited! I started out by going on a walk with Katie. It was so quiet and peaceful and there was no wind for a change. I loved walking and listening to my music. When I got home I mowed the lawn. Our lawn was very long because I haven't been able to find two hours where it wasn't soaking wet. The only thing good about all this rain is how green it has made our grass. I love mowing the lawn. It is very gratifying. It's one of the only jobs I can do that doesn't get messed up within an hour. While I was mowing the lawn, Kyson and Katie got to have a picnic lunch outside. After that they just played outside. They had so much fun together.


In the evening, we went to the baseball park for Jaxon's game. It was a beautiful night. I love the view of the valley from the baseball park, especially as the sun is going down. This beautiful day had a great ending... Jaxon played great and his team won their game! I hope tomorrow is just as nice as today was!
1 comment:
I'd love a list of the boys baseball schedules, we're great in the cheer section!
Post a Comment