Saturday, May 29, 2010

Little Graduate

Kyson is so happy that he finally graduated from preschool. He claims that he didn't like preschool but I know it was just an act. He just wanted to go to school with Jake, Jaxon and Kierra every day. Thursday night was his preschool graduation. He looked so handsome and grown up.
He was so cute when he sang the little songs. He's pretty shy and when they were singing the Star Spangled Banner and doing actions, he got embarassed but he he did a really great job!

Kyson with his teacher, Miss Lici. She has been the preschool teacher for all of our kids except Jadon.


My cute little graduate. I can't believe in just a few short months I'll be sending him off to Kindergarten. I will be sad not to have my little buddy around all the time. It will be good for him to come out of his shell a little bit though. He's a really smart little kid and I know he is going to do great in Kindergarten!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

How cute!! It is hard to believe how grown up these kids are :)