I can't believe that it is already baseball season again! Try outs were last Saturday and Jadon, Jaxon and Jake are all playing this year. Kyson is old enough to play but really really didn't want to. So I decided to make my life just a little easier by only having 3 boys play baseball instead of 4. Practices start this week and we were lucky enough to get them all on different nights. That means going to practice every night. At least I don't have to run them all to different parks on the same night, hope they are all on time, haven't forgotten any of their gear and their end times are staggered so I can get them all picked up without them waiting alone at the park. It can be kind of stressful when we have either a practice, a game, or both every night of the week but the kids love it so it's worth it! I love it also because I love to watch my boys play ball!
1 comment:
you'll have to email me their schedule, we'd love to come cheer them on!
Post a Comment