Katie is 7 months old today. Her accomplishment for 7 months is successfully growing 2 little teeth. She looks so cute and wasn't even very fussy while they were breaking through. Having teeth makes it so much easier for her to eat and she LOVES to eat. When we are having dinner she sits in her highchair and begs for food the whole time. She continues to be a very happy baby. My favorite thing to do with her is get her up from her nap. I will open the door and, before she can see me, I say "Where's my baby?" and she starts flapping her arms and kicking her feet. When she sees me, she gives me a huge smile. She does this ever time I get her up, even in the middle of the night. Yes, she's still getting up once a night to eat. I just can't cut her off yet. It's the only time I get to cuddle with her.
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
How cute! I think she looks a lot like you in this picture.
Post a Comment