Thursday, June 25, 2009

Last fieldtrip!

On Monday Jadon had his last fieldtrip. He went to a Mexican restaurant and then to the
West Jordan park. I met his class at the park. When I got there, he was playing baseball with a bunch of boys from his class. After that they had lunch. It was fun to watch him have fun with his friends. I can't believe that this is the last fieldtrip he will go on. I still remember his first fieldtrip in Kindergarten and it seems like yesterday. He's counting the days to be done with Elementary school and I'm not! I don't want to let him go into the big bad world of middle school. I am so proud of him and the person that he is. He has become so responsible with his school work and is a great student. I am so thankful to have such a great kid!

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

What! They have field trips in Jr High! At least Annie did with her Science class! They went to the planetarium so maybe next year Jadon will have a field trip too!