Friday, June 26, 2009

Little Mother

This morning I must have been really tired because instead of pushing snooze on my alarm, I turnd it off. Jadon came in and woke me up at 7:30. When I came into the kitchen, Jadon, Jaxon and Kierra were all dressed. Kierra had gotten up and then woke up the boys. She reminded them that it was spirit day and told them to wear their Hayden Peak shirts. She also got their shoes ready for them and lined them up by the door. If Jadon didn't wake me up, she was going to make their breakfast for them too. I told her I'm going to sleep in on Fridays and let her play mom. She was all over that idea. I was very impressed with her!

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

One of the benefits of having them get older! You really should sleep in on Fridays and let her handle it! LOL! How nice that she let you sleep and didn't wake you up right away!