Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

On this Mother's Day I want to express my gratitude for two wonderful mother's. First, my own sweet mom and second, my wonderful mother-in-law. I feel so lucky to have two great mother's. My mom is a wonderful role model and has taught me so many things. She is always positive and never says anything negative about people. She is very selfless and will do anything to help any one of her family members. One thing that I really love about my mom is that she can always fix something. If something is broken, she doesn't just put it somewhere and say "I'll get to that later." She gets it done now. She always has what we need for projects and if she doesn't have it, she has an idea of something else that will work. She is so patient. I have only heard her get mad a few times in my life. She is the kind of mother that I want to be! My Mother-ln-law is also a very selfless person. She always makes sure that everyone else is happy and thinks of herself last. She is so organized. I wish my house was as clean and orderly as hers always is. I know that I can turn to her for help with anything anytime. I am thankful for how she raised her children. I think one of the reasons that Dale is so sweet is because of the relationship that he has with his mom. I am thrilled that she is happy living in Pocatello. She deserves everything she has. I am grateful to her for loving my kids like she does. She always hugs and kisses them. They all know how much she loves them!
I am eternally grateful for the oppurtunity I have to be a mother! It truly is what I want to be. I love my kids more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone. I want so much for them to be happy. My life revoloves around them and they bring me so much joy. I am lucky to be able to stay home with them and I thank Dale for making that possible. My kids were so cute today. They all gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure and a bunch of chocolate from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Kierra made dinner (with help from me) and Jadon cleaned up the messy kitchen. He said it was OK to do that on a Sunday since it was service. It was a great day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a great tribute! And what a great picture!!