Katie is 5 months old today. Her big accomplishment, as a 5 months old, is sleeping in her crib. She has been in our room in a play-n-pac since she was born. As much as I didn't want to, I knew it was time for her to start sleeping in her crib. I decided to let her start putting herself to sleep while Kierra was in Idaho so the crying wouldn't bug Kierra. We started with naps and she only cried the first nap. Every time after that I put her down and she went right to sleep. I haven't gotten to the nighttime routine yet. She still wakes up once at night to eat and I end up falling asleep feeding her so she stays in our bed. I'm going to get that one conquered this week. The bad thing that has come of this is that she doesn't want me to hold her when she's asleep anymore. When she's tired she just cries until I put her down in her bed. It makes me sad because I love to cuddle her! Katie continues to be the light in all of our lives! Her smile gets us through the day. She's kind of like a drug to everyone...we're addicted to her!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment