So we died Easter eggs on Sunday night and Kyson wanted to eat one right after we were done. I told him we were going to wait until the next day to have them. Monday morning he told me he wanted one for breakfast. I let him pick the one that he colored. Then I said to him "Do you want me to peel the shells off for you?" He said "No, I like it like this" as he proceeded to take a huge bite of the egg with the shell on. He did it so fast that I couldn't stop him so I watched him instead. He started chewing. Crunch, crunch, crunch! I said "Are you sure you like it like that?".
He came running to the garbage to spit it out. He then said "I thought it was chocolate!"
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
HAHAHA!! That is sooo funny! Did you peel it for him in the end or did he decide he didn't like it at all since it wasn't chocolate?
That is so cute!! Great story.
Post a Comment