Tuesday, May 26, 2009

6 months old!


I can't believe that Katie has been with us for 1/2 a year! It has gone by so fast and I know the time will continue to go fast. Katie's big accomplishment at 6 months is learning to sit up. I spent the weekend at my cabin (my mother's day/birthday present from Dale) and Katie learned how to sit while we were there. She kind of learned in one day. My niece, Brooke, came to help take care of Katie and she spent a lot of time playing with her on the floor and sat her up a lot and that was all it took. Katie continues to be the light in our lives. She was greatly missed while she was at the cabin for 3 days. The kids couldn't get enough of her once we returned. Some of our favorite things about Katie:
Her Yawn - when she yawns she lets out a heavy sigh the whole time she yawns
Her big blue eyes -They are so pretty especially when she is outside in the sun
Her smile - She loves to jabber and talk to us. When she is in the car she laughes and screams a lot. I really think she likes looking out the window
Her softness - We can't stop smothering her!
We love you Katie!!!

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

Wow! The time has gone by way too fast! I can't believe how big she is getting!