skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Easter!
It was a really good Easter. The kids (especially Kyson) were excited to get up and find their Easter baskets. They were kind enough to let us sleep in until 9:00. This year I decided that Jadon was old enough to help with the whole Easter bunny thing. I think he really enjoyed helping me get the baskets ready and making the clues to hide the baskets. The kids had a great time finding their baskets. We only had one small problem. Jaxon messed up on where one of his clues was and found Kierra's basket before she did. Luckily, Dale was able to add one more clue and re-hid it. The kids weren't horrible in church and after church I was able to talk them into one family picture. We had a yummy dinner. Breakfast! Since it was our ward's fast sunday, we weren't able to have a yummy breakfast on Easter so we had if for dinner. After dinner, we had a Easter FHE and then died Easter eggs. I think the kids really enjoyed the day which makes all the preperation worth it!
1 comment:
good for you doing all that. we still haven't died eggs. we'll do that later today or maybe for FHE.
Post a Comment