skip to main |
skip to sidebar
4 years old!
Kyson turned 4 on Sunday. I can't believe he's already that old. What happened to my baby? Kris was kind enough to host a little surprise party for him at her house. I think he was very happy that everyone came to a party for him. He is such a joy in my life. I love listening to him talk. He has the cutest way of saying things. He loves to color. Since Katie was born I think that he has gone through several coloring books. Yesterday he did nothing, except color. He's very smart too. He picks up a lot by watching his older brothers and sister do their homework. I love the relationship that he has with Jake. They are best friends and hardly ever fight. They love to play together. Kyson misses Jake every day when he goes to school. That's when Kyson and I do things together. He's fun to take places like out to lunch or shopping. He loves to talk about what we're doing and what he sees. Kyson is happy most of the time and we are so happy that he is part of our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment