Thursday, December 25, 2008

The most wonderful time of the year!


Merry Christmas to everyone! It has been such a wonderful day. After going to bed very very late (or maybe I should say early this morning) and then waking up to no power, we got a late start on our Christmas morning. We didn't come out to see what Santa brought until close to 10:00 am. It took us a long time to get everything opened but the kids really enjoyed it. They were all so good. Some were a little hyper but we didn't have any discipline problems which is a great gift for me and Dale. We spent the night at my mom's house which is one of my favorite things. Things seemed pretty mellow there too. I really love Christmas and it made me so happy when a few of my kids told me this was the best Christmas ever. We added a fish and two hampsters to our home this year. It will be interesting to see how that goes.

Here is a picture of my Christmas present for this year. My kids gave me a wonderful massage chair and I love it but this is my favorite present for sure! Katie has been such a joy to have around. I can't get enough of her sweetness. I love how much everyone loves her. She is the center or our world right now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year!


No comments: