I just spent a fun week at my cabin. I realized today that I didn't take one picture while I was there and I regret that because it was so pretty up there. The drive home was awesome! The fall colors were so pretty. I basically just scrapbooked and watched movies while I was there. It was great! I got 43 pages done and am all caught up on Kyson's book. That's a great feeling. One of the highlights of the trip was when Jake lost his first tooth today. That seems like a dumb thing to be excited about. I was worried about him because his permanent teeth are already almost all the way in and he did not want to pull those baby teeth out. He was playing the WII and said "My tooth just fell out!" It's the cutest teeny little tooth. I make my kids write a note to the tooth fairy asking that we can keep the tooth so I can put it in his scrapbook. Anyway, I had a fun week but it's good to be home and I'm sooooo excited to sleep in my own bed tonight!
3 comments:
I'm wondering if you're caught up on all your kids books. I have 2 and I'm so far behind it's not even funny. If you are caught up I need your secrets (and maybe the cabin too!) 43 PAGES IS AWESOME!)
Sound like tons of fun. We want to go up and take a family picture. Any suggestions on a good spot? I was hoping to find an area with reds, yellows and oranges, but I'm afraid I missed out on that.
I'm jealous that you got to spend a week at the cabin!
Post a Comment