Monday, October 6, 2008

The nesting has begun!


This weekend Dale (with Jadon's help) painted Kierra's room. When we got new brown carpet, I couldn't stand her purple walls with the brown and decided that I wanted the walls pink. Kierra has a new brown, pink and white comforter and my sister and I made one to match it for the baby. I can't wait to get it all put together. Anyway, getting her room all cleaned up and painted and looking so new has made me want to get everything in order around our house. I keep walking by things, like closets, and wanting to clean them out and reorganize them. I just wish my back would let me do all that I want to do before the baby comes. As long as her room is done and decorated, then I'll be happy. I am so thankful that Dale spent so much time getting her room done. He did a good job. It looks great! I'll post pictures of it as soon as it's all put together.

No comments: