So, here it is. Kierra's new room. Dale tells people that if they have any indigestion, this is the place to come. I love it!!!! It's so pink! The babies side isn't done yet. We are putting her crib together today. This picture actually makes the walls look a little less pink than they really are. It looks like there is a neon sign in her window because the sun mixed with the pink puts off a pink light that we can see in the hallway. I still love it. I think Dale did a GREAT job with his first paint job on this own.
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
5 comments:
i love it!! Did you decide where to put the name frames?
Wow that is pink, but I like it. Paul saw it and said that we need to go see it. I like the bedding too.
It's gorgeous! I love the pink and brown!
Job well done, Susan for the ideas and Dale for pulling it off. I know how that can go. I'm a l m o s t done with Sams room. Have fun in your new room GIRLS!!!
i love this!1 its beautiful! i love pink and brown together! way cute i miss u so!
Post a Comment