Monday, September 29, 2008

A trip to Grandma's new house

This last weekend we took a trip to Pocatello to see Grandma's new house. She is all moved in and her house is beautiful! This picture was taken on her deck. She has a fabulous view and we really enjoyed sitting out on the deck visiting. It was a great weekend to go because I was able to eat at my favorite little drive in, Ross Park Drive In. It closes tomorrow till next spring. It was yummy! I don't think I'll be able to visit Pocatello again until after the baby is born because the drive is too hard to take being this fat. We love going there and we are so happy that Gladys finally has her home and is so happy!

2 comments:

The Byers Family said...

We missed taco spaghetti at Ross Park this weekend! You guys are LUCKY DUCKIES! I can't wait until spring now so we can all go up there and bombard Ross Park and Grandma's new house! It is so nice to see Gladys finally, really happy!!

Shingleton Family said...

How fun for you guys. I'm glad that Gladys is happy up there.