skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thankful for so many kids!
I took my kids to the park today which is something I haven't done in a long time. The kids had a great time together. As soon as we got there they all ran, together, to the playground while I waddled behind them. As I watched them run together I was so thankful that my kids will always have a friend. They all played together the whole time. Sometimes two would pair off, sometimes 3, sometimes all of them but no one ever played alone. I sat on the grass and watched them and enjoyed every moment. It was a beautiful day and I'm glad that I had my camera so I can remember it!
1 comment:
Susan, You are such a great Mom! With really wonderful kids. My mom always worried that we didn't have many Friends because we played with each other so much. We laugh now and say, "You go to Heaven with your family, not your Friends."
Post a Comment