I am 35 weeks pregnant today. Our baby is scheduled to be born on November 26th, the day before Thanksgiving. She'll be here 4 weeks from today!

I'm excited for her to be here but I think I'm really going to miss being pregnant. I love sitting on the couch every night and feeling her move around. I've decided to try and enjoy every day I have left as much as I can. Sometimes it's hard because my kids are off track and some days they have a hard time entertaining themselves and I don't have the energy to do anything fun with them. It's beautiful outside and I would love to take them to the zoo but I think if I had to walk those hills I would deliver a baby there. Anyway, for the most part, this has been a pretty enjoyable pregnancy and I'm thankful that we will have a new little baby in our home again!
2 comments:
You look fantastic! Not big at all!!
I hear the contractions are already starting! Keep that baby in there a bit longer, we really want her well done! LOL! I agree with Lisa, you don't look big and you look so happy! It almost makes me want to be pregnant again! ALMOST!!
Post a Comment