
Since our anniversary and Lisa and Paul's anniversary are both in August, we decided to go out to dinner together. A lot of people recommended Ruth's Chris so we decided to go there. Before we left we were telling Jadon where we were going and that it's a really expensive steak place. He told us no food is worth that much money. I told him that spending a night with my husband and having good food is worth it to me. We did have a good time. It was a very nice setting and we had a great waiter. I have to say that I've had steaks for a lot less money that were just as good. But the dessert....yummy yummy yummy! We had a good time visiting and laughing. I love going out with Dale, anywhere. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful husband who always makes me feel good about myself and can always make me laugh.
1 comment:
It was a great evening and we were so glad to share it with you guys.
Post a Comment