Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer means...boys with buzzes



I never thought I would like my boys having buzzes. Before I had kids I didn't like kids with buzzes. I always thought they were trouble makers. Ever since Jadon got his first buzz when he was 3, I love them! They make my life so much easier and the boys are happier too because they don't get so hot. So all the boys lined up on the porch and we buzzed and buzzed and buzzed. I was very nervous to do Jake and Kyson because they are so blonde but I think they look cute. I love their little ears sticking out. No more combing the boys hair...at least until the fall!

1 comment:

The Byers Family said...

I wish I could get a buzz and look as cute as your boys do! I'd love it in the summer, but I'd lots of strange looks!