Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First one to get glasses


Because of my horrible eyesight, I knew at least one of my kids would have to get glasses. Kierra has been telling me lately that she can't see some of the stuff on the board at school. Then one day when I was volunteering at school, the aid for her class told me that she noticed she was struggling to see the board. I decided that I better take her in for an eye exam. Sure enough, she needed glasses. Her eyes aren't as bad as when I got mine in 7th grade. She was pretty excited about the whole exam and picking out the glasses. We had to wait for two weeks for the glasses to come in and she asked me every day if they had called to say they were in yet. Yesterday was the first day she wore them to school and she said only one girl teased her but it was her friend and she was only kidding. We think she's looks really cute and smart in her glasses!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Her glasses are so cute! Kids these days are very lucky that glasses are so improved.