We are so excited that it is finally summer and we can go swimming. We go to the Kearns pool on Fridays since it's early day and stay and play for hours. The kids have had such a blast! Kyson and Jake didn't have to get use to the water again. They have been very brave and I always have to make them get out when it's time to go home. They never want to leave. It's so nice to sit in the water and watch them have fun! I don't see Jadon and Kierra much because they swim in the pool with deep water most of the time.
I am the mother of 6 kids. They are my life! I have a wonderful husband who I love spending time with. I love my friends and enjoy doing things with them. I am so thankful for all that I have!
1 comment:
We drove by that place on friday to check it out. It looks like so much fun. We would love to go with you all.
Post a Comment