skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Orange socks!
Kyson's favorite color is orange. Everything has to be orange. If someone else has something orange, he says "but orange is MY color!". He has this pair of orange socks that he loves and wants to wear with everything. It doesn't matter what he's wearing. Most of you know that I'm a little freakish about matching. If the socks don't match the shirt, it just doesn't work. The other day he wore his orange socks with an orange striped shirt--cute. Yesterday he came running in with his orange socks on with some shorts. I asked him how he got the orange socks. He said "I don't know". I went into his room and his dirty clothes from the hamper were scattered all over the floor. Bet ya can't guess where those orange socks came from!
1 comment:
I love that picture! Great perspective.
Post a Comment