skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Wonderful Mother's Day!
I had a very surprisingly good Mother's Day. Dale was in California with Jadon, his brother and his mom to celebrate his birthday a little early at Magic Mountain. They were going to be home
after we got home from church. The kids were excited for Mother's Day and before I put them to bed on Saturday, Kierra asked me not to wake her up. At 7:45 am all the kids came into my room to say "Happy Mother's Day!" I was very surprised to see Jaxon holding a big basket with all my favorite things in it. I was not expecting it at all. It had 3 books, new jammies, gift certificate for a pedicure and all my favorite candies in it. Then all the kids had their cute little Mother's Day cards and poems that they made in school. I don't know if it was the fact that I was missing my husband so much or what but I was very touched by all of it. It meant so much to me that Dale took the time to go to several different stores to get the things he knew I would love. I was also very impressed that my kids didn't say anything about the basket all weekend. It was a great day and I feel very blessed!
3 comments:
That is so awesome and so cute!! Very impressive!!!
You did have a great day! My kids can't keep a secret for an hour let alone all weekend. I'm most impressed that they got up on their own!
BTW, nice subtle announcement :)
Post a Comment