skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A great night at the ballpark
Both Jaxon and Jadon were playing baseball at the same time tonight. I don't like it when that happens because I really like to watch the whole game instead of going back and forth and missing parts of each game. Both boys were playing their version of the Athletics. Jadon's team had a nice easy game and beat them 10-1. Jaxon's game wasn't that easy! They were tied for 1st with this team so, of coarse, both teams really wanted to win. There was a lot of yelling from the coach and parents of the other team and it was very stressful to sit and try and watch the game. For most of the game the A's were ahead. Luckily, our team came up from behind in the last inning and we beat them 7-6. It was so exciting but I don't want to go to a game that stressful again!
No comments:
Post a Comment