Thursday, May 15, 2008

Want a good laugh?

If you ever need a good laugh, try taking Jake to get a haircut! I took him today, told the lady what I wanted done to his hair, and then sat on the chairs and watched. He started out by asking the lady how many kids she had. After he told her the names and ages of all his siblings, he started telling her about the Wii. She told him that they just bought one for their family. He asked her what games they had and she told him Guitar Hero. He said "Oh, that's T for teen. I can't play that". Then he told her that nobody should ever watch rated R movies except for satan. I was laughing so hard while listening to this conversation. He didn't stop talking to her for the whole haircut. I wish that I could have a tape recording of that conversation.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

that is excellent and I laughed just reading it. Priceless!!!