skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kierra's dance recital
Last night we went to what may be Kierra's last dance recital. She has been taking dance for 4 years and we go through the same thing every year. I have to drag her to dance practive every week and she always complains about going. When it comes to performance night, she decides that she loves it and wants to sign up for dance again the next year.
She has the most fabulous dance teacher ever and it makes me really sad to think of her not dancing. I love going to her dance recitals and she loves performing. She just doesn't want to practice. As I was getting her ready for her performance she told me she would take dance again if I wanted her to. I told her that I really want her to but only if she wants to. It makes me sad to think of her quitting but I think she's old enough to decide what she wants to do. We have to decide by Monday because that's when the registration for next year is and Liz always fills her class up in one day.
1 comment:
What a photogenic Girl. I know that it broke my moms heart when I stopped taking dance, and the truth is I regretted it also. I hope she will continue.
Post a Comment