We had a fun Easter Sunday. We got up and had breakfast and got ready for church before we did the Easter basket thing. The Easter Bunny decided to make up a code for the kids. Their clues were in code that they had to decipher. They did a good job figuring it out together and finding their baskets. After church and Sunday naps, we had a good Easter dinner and then the kids played catch with Dad until Jaxon cut his knee open and that was the end of that and to him, the end of the world. The best part of the day for me was that the kids let me take their pictures all morning. Now I can't wait to scrapbook Easter 2008!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
3 comments:
Susan, They are so cute! The ties look great! Glad you had a good day and soon the kids go backt to school!
What handsome kids! I assume you didn't have to do stitches (since you didn't say anything about urgent care or the ER)
How cute!! I love how everyone matches. Where did you find such handsome ties?
Post a Comment