Thursday, February 20, 2014

Our borrowed kids

These are all, except one, of the kids that I babysit.  Maggie only comes on Fridays so I wasn't able to get her in the picture.  It isn't very often that I have them all at once but it has happened a few times.  The days that they are all there are pretty crazy but  not too bad.  I just have to know that I will get nothing done except play and take care of them.  They have fun together and best of all...they all sleep at the same time!  I am thankful for all of these kids.  They make it possible for me to stay home with Katie and be here when my other kids get home from school.   

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you are an AMAZING woman!! and they are CUTE kids :)

Milly said...

Oh my goodness! You are a crazy lady!! But it looks like there's never a dull moment at your house and Katie has lots of playmates!