Today was Katie's first day of dance. She has been excited to start dance for the last year. Her little friend has been taking dance for a year but Katie had to wait since she wasn't 3 when dance started last year. She has been talking about going to dance with Miss Liz a lot for the last year.
When I told her yesterday that tomorrow was going to be her first day of dance, she was so excited and ran to get her dance clothes out of her closet.
When I was putting her to bed, I told her that we would get to go to dance after she woke up in the morning. She said "It's takes forever to wake up!"
She was very anxious all morning and kept asking when we could go.
She had a blast once we got there. She, of coarse, didn't hesitate to just jump right in and do whatever Liz asked her to do. She was so excited that she already knows how to do a somersault. Liz taught her some new things to do and told her to practice them at home. She showed them to Lisa and Grandma right after dance. I love that I have a little girl in dance again! I can't wait until we get to see her perform!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
so cute! the 3 yr old class is always my favorite at the recitals and it will be so fun to see Katie there this year :)
Post a Comment