I am feeling a little anxious and nervous as Katie is scheduled for surgery tomorrow. She has urinary reflux that is going to be repaired tomorrow. She is having surgery at Primary Children's and will be in surgery for 4.5 hours. It makes me nervous to think of her being cut open and I won't be there with her. The thought of leaving her with total strangers and trusting them to make her feel safe makes me sad. I'm sure we will get through all of this and she will be fine but I will feel so much better when it is all over and I will be able to hold her.
1 comment:
Being calm was the hardest thing I did when Annie went in for surgery, I was really freaking out inside and I'm sure she knew it being that when she talks about it she mentions me trying to hold back the tears and failing miserably. I know Katie will come out of this better than before but I also know that doesn't help while you're feeling this way so instead I'll just pray for a quick and uneventful surgery and that she's back in your arms before you know it! Let us know if we can do anything to help you guys out!
Post a Comment