Today was the first day of spring break. I think spring is a little confused. It doesn't mean spring was suppose to take a break. I couldn't believe how much snow we woke up to. It's April 1st! Crazy! So my kids were all bored today and kept asking me what they could do. I was trying to make a quilt so I told them to go outside and build a snoman. Jadon asked if we could go sledding and all the kids liked that idea so I told them we could go. It's always so much work to get all the snow gear on but we always have so much fun. Katie loved being outside. She didn't like going down the hill so much. She preferred to sit in the snow and watch a dog running around. Kierra didn't feel good so she didn't come with us. All the boys had a blast going down the hill. They loved making trains and even piled themselves on top of each other and went down that way. I think my favorite part of the adventure was having a snowball fight at the end. It was so much fun running around in the snow with the sun shining on us and pushing each other down in the snow. We all laughed and laughed. What a great start to our spring break! Sledding! HaHaHa
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment