Thursday, April 22, 2010

A night out with the family

Tonight we had a great night out as a family. First, we went to Applebee's for dinner. We don't go out to restaurants like that very often as a family for two reasons. It's too expensive and our kids don't seem to get along very well when they are in restaurants that don't have toys or play places. Tonight was awesome! Everyone was happy and ate all their food in peace. The only problem was when Dale decided to play some music for us from his phone. Kierra was embarassed by that and kept ducking under the table if someone looked at us. I thought it was great! Then we went to a movie. We went to see "How to train your dragon". What a great movie! I left Katie home with a babysitter. It was so great to actually be able to watch the whole movie! Everyone loved the movie. When we came out the kids were flying, like the dragons, through the theatre. I love it when we go out as a family and have fun together!

2 comments:

Cory & Holly said...

susan, sounds like a lot of fun. I've been wanting to take the kids to that movie but was worried it would be too scary for Meaghan, glad to hear all your kids liked it.

Lisa said...

Sounds so fun. we should try it sometime :)