Kierra LOVES stuffed animals. I'm not sure how many she has but it is well over 100. She has two rubbermaid tubs full and when I say full it means animals falling out all 4 sides and no lid could possibly fit on the container. She has an animal holder hanging from her ceiling sometimes full of animals and sometimes art supplies. The favorite animal or animals of the week are usually sitting on her bed. More than once, I have gone into her room at night to check on her and Katie and find her like this. She gets them all piled up after Katie falls asleep. I don't know how anyone can sleep like that, but she loves it!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
2 comments:
looks like shawna's room just a short time ago! shawna has somewhat grown out of it, she only sleeps with 2 or 3 animals now so there is definately hope for Kierra's future hubby, there will someday be room in her bed for him, although she has years and years to get to that point!
That is too funny Susan.
Post a Comment