skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Lights, lights and more lights!
Jadon has always been excited about putting up the Christmas lights. He begs Dale every year to put them up early. He has also wanted to put more lights on our house than we do. This year he said that he would spend his own money to buy lights if we can put some more on our house. So one night I took him to Wal-mart and we bought some more lights. Unfortunately, it was too late by the time we got home to start putting them up. He was very excited to put them on the house after he got home from school the next day. He spent a long time figuring out all the wiring. He only asked for a help a few times but for the most part he did the whole thing himself. I was very impressed with him and I must admit that our house looks pretty festive.
He wanted to do more but I told him we'll have to add a little more each year. I couldn't get a good picture of the whole house so I took a picture of the tree that we've never put lights on before. I love it! I hope he has the same passion for Christmas lights when he has his own house someday!
1 comment:
That's awesome! I wish my boys showed any interest at all in helping with the lights. He is a great son!!
Post a Comment