Sunday, January 4, 2009

A beautiful day!


Today was Katie's blessing day. It was a really nice day. Cold outside but still beautiful. Lisa came out to our house early to help with the food which made getting ready much easier. Gladys drove from Pocatello to be here for Katie. Dale gave her a beautiful blessing and she was happy all day. We had our families over to our house for lunch which was nice. Katie looked so cute. It is so much fun getting a baby girl dressed again. I love dresses, pink, hair bows and pretty shoes!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is the cutest picture of Katie.

Amy Bailey said...

Susan where have I been I can't believe I haven't talked to you enough lately to even know that you had Katie's Blessing. I'm so sorry I've been awol lately. It looks like you had a wonderful time. You look amazing! Katie is so beautiful!

Shingleton Family said...

What a beautiful picture. I have to hand it to you; you always talk the best pictures. The blessing was beautiful, and thanks for sharing your testimony.