
Today was our kids primary program. This is the only program that all of my kids will be in together. Kyson is a sunbeam and Jadon is in his final year of primary. By the time our new baby is a sunbeam, Kierra will also be out of primary. It was very enjoyable to just sit with my husband (and my parents who came) and enjoy the program. This is the only year for a long time where we will be able to sit in sacrament meeting without kids. I love to watch my kids sing Primary Songs and wave at me when they get on the stand to say their part.
2 comments:
great picture! how fun to have all of them up there. How different from us - where we only have one child in the program.
I can't imagine having more than 2 kids up on the stand. We had a hard time seeing Kaleb and Hyrum because they were on opposite sides and had taller kids in front of them. I love the picture.
Post a Comment