Sunday, September 21, 2008

10 weeks to go!

Sometimes I can't believe that we only have 10 weeks to go and other times D-day seems forever away! I'm definately to the uncomfortable part of pregnancy. I feel huge and can't believe that our baby still has to double in size before she'll come out. OUCH! I am thoroughly enjoying feeling her move though. I love knowing that this is the last time (yes, it is the last time!) I am going to be pregnant because I enjoy everything just a little more. Still don't have a name yet though!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You don't look huge at all. I can't believe it's only 10 weeks. You look great.

Amy Bailey said...

You look SO great!! YOu are very PRETTY even with the Baby Belly!!

Shingleton Family said...

You look great!! Only 10 weeks wow where did the time go? I really love your hair. Good luck with the next 10 weeks.