Sunday, July 13, 2008

We're half way there!


My sister, Lisa, told me that I should take pictures of myself when I'm pregnant. I did it with Jadon but only because I was pregnant with him at the same time Lisa was pregnant with Taylor. I decided that since this is the last time I will be pregnant, I would do it. So here I am at 20 weeks. I am just going in to the best time of the pregnancy. I'm not sick very often anymore, no more allergies and not too fat yet. I haven't felt her move yet but it should be soon. I'm so relieved that I am in the best part of the pregnancy when it's so hot. We're so excited to have a little girl again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You'll be so glad you did this.

Laura said...

SO, SO Excited for you and your family! Glad your feeling okay. You look great! Your little GIRL looks good too!

Milly said...

Susan you look great! Speaking of "K" names how about Katelyn? It's my nieces name and I think it's pretty cute. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes great!

Amelia