skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fun trip to Bear Lake
We just spent 3 wonderful days in Bear Lake with Some of my mom's family. We had a great time. I couldn't believe how long the kids just played in the sand and water. They never got tired of it. I had to make them go back to the cabins every day. Dale rented two waver runners and everyone had a good time on those. We brought our trailer and set it up in between the two cabins. One of my favorite things about it was sleeping outside and listening to the stream and looking at the stars. This is the only picture that was taken with my camera. My aunt Sandy took a ton of pictures with her camera so I didn't even bother getting mine out. When we were getting ready to leave, the moon was really pretty so I decided to get a family picture. You can't see the moon in the picture but at least we have a family picture from Bear Lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment