skip to main |
skip to sidebar
One of my favorite things
Today I got to do one of my favorite things, get my hair done. I love my kids to play with my hair but they never do it long enough. My friend, Laura, does such a good job with my hair. It is so relaxing, I felt like taking a nap after. The best part about today was that we got to visit while we listened to church music. She even fed me homemade granola and my favorite, carrot cake. It was such an enjoyable morning. Thanks Laura! And thanks to Amy for taking her kids so she could enjoy some peace and quiet!
2 comments:
OOO I GET MY HAIR DONE TOMORROW I HOPE I GET THE SAME TREATMENT YOU GOT!! CARROT CAKE SOUNDS YUM!!
I'm so glad you had a good time. Your Doo looks GREAT!! That round brushing is HEAVEN!! Laura is the best!
Post a Comment