skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My sweet boys!
Now that I have my 3 oldest kids in school full time, I have been able to spend a lot of time with Jake and Kyson. I have really been enjoying them. They are the best of friends. I'm thrilled about this because not too long ago they didn't get along very well together. Now they rarely fight or argue. My house is pretty quiet until about 4:00 in the afternoon. My sister, Lisa, and I took our little ones to the zoo last week. What a perfect day. We got there shortly after they opened and there was only a handful of people there. It pretty much stayed that way all day. The kids had so much fun! This was the first time Jake and Kyson had been to the zoo. They had a great time together. I really am going to enjoy this school year with them!
1 comment:
Impressive - two new postings!! I knew you'd have something on here. I like how there are dots by the title of each post. Looking very good.
Post a Comment