Thursday, October 11, 2007

Mom's cooking!

This is kind of embarassing to actually put out there for anyone to see but if I don't then I'll forget it when I'm old. Ok, I'm making baked potatoes for dinner tonight. I decided I would try to make the best of my time while I wait for my oven to preheat (which takes way too long) and go pick Kierra up from dance while it's preheating. Dale is downstairs working so I leave Jaxon and Jake home playing the computer. I get back with Kierra and as soon as I get out of the van in the garage, I hear our smoke alarm going off inside the house. I know that the reason it's happening is because there is some cheese that spilled in the oven last time we made pizzas. The sad part about this story is that the shrill of the smoke alarm didn't faze anybody in the house!!! They were all just staring at their computers. To top it off, as soon as Kierra gets in the house she automatically opens all the doors and starts fanning out the smoke. They know the drill. Mom's trying to cook again!

No comments: