After we got home from the movie, we set up the sugar town. Dale and the kids gave me two sets that I didn't have so that was fun to add to it this year.
After that we opened our Christmas eve jammies and then watched "It's a wonderful life". This was the first time for all of the kids, except Jadon, to watch it. They watched the whole thing but I'm not sure they loved it as much as I do.
| Chrismas morning before all the madness began! |
| Kyson with his new crazy cart that Santa brought him and Jake. Too bad it snowed on Christmas day so he couldn't use it |
The siblings drew names, like always, to give gifts to each other. Katie was very excited to give Jadon his gift. It was a Utah hoodie.
| Kyson and Jake had each other this year. Best buddies! |
Kierra got a picture of Gladys coming up to our door on Christmas morning. My kids are always so excited to see their grandma. They love her so much!
Jake got a ton of pokemon cards for Christmas. As soon as he opened them, he found a spot to sit on the floor and organize them. He stayed there for a really long time.
My kids and Dale gave me a toilet for Christmas because we have plans to redo our main bathroom this year. I was really excited. I love my family!
| Katie with her elastics that go to the loom she got |
Christmas night we all went to my Dad's for dinner. This year, instead of giving cousin gifts, we did a service project. We made blankets and bags for the Ronald McDonald house. It was fun!
| All the cousins that were there |
No comments:
Post a Comment