On August 12, 2014 Dale and I celebrated our 19th anniversary. Because my mom passed away the day before, the day itself was kind of hectic but we were able to take a few hours and go out to dinner. I love going out to dinner with just the two of us. Our life is very crazy right now and sometimes it feels like we never have any time for just the two of us to talk. We have been through a lot together over the last 19 years. I feel very blessed to be married to someone that I get along so well with. Dale was fortunate enough to get 5 days off of work when my mom passed away. I was so glad to have him with me through all of it. He is my rock. It was a hard week and it always helped to talk to him on the phone or just be with him. He just always know what to say. He has always treated me so well and he knows me better than anyone. I love you Dale!
Highlights with Arthur - Week 4 cont.
1 year ago
1 comment:
that is such a great photo of both of you. I'm not sure I even remembered that next day was your anniversary, sorry if I didn't say anything about it.
Post a Comment